LEMON IS LOOKING FOR... An IT Support Engineer! More specifically, providing support and advice directly to customers are your main priorities. Below, we briefly explain why this job is your perfect Lemon match.
- You offer first and second line technical IT related support directly to the end customer.
- You provide suggestions to the customer about possible improvements in the IT infrastructure or the customer support systems.
- You have experience with Windows based IT environments (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP,..)
- You can work with all kinds of email providers and software (G-Suite, Office 365, Exchange, Microsoft Outlook)
- You have experience building and fixing PC's or Laptops and installing all kinds of peripherals like printers, scanners,...
- You have experience with ticketing and monitoring solutions
- You are stress resistant and can perform under pressure.
- A rapidly growing company with an accessible organizational structure
- An informal and open culture, with a flexible working hours schedule
- Strong career opportunities and opportunities for development within your job
- A lot of responsibility
- Direct involvement in the development and growth of Lemon
- A market-based wage, supplemented with interesting benefits
- A lot of new nice Facebook friends and Instagram followers
- Nice extras such as trips to Spain, business ski holidays and the occasional LAN party to show off your gaming skills.
See you soon!