LEMON IS LOOKING FOR... A medior / senior PHP developer to strengthen our team! More specifically, PHP development and managing such software projects are your main priorities. Below, we briefly explain why this job is your perfect Lemonmatch.
- You design different (software) solutions for customers and anticipate what will be necessary in later phases of the project.
- You develop custom PHP platforms and CMS websites (mainly WordPress).
- You take the lead in software projects and send other developers working on the same project
- You strengthen the team with both frontend and backend development
- You have an IT-related degree and/or at least 2 years of experience in PHP Development
- You have a strong development background
- You know your way in the following languages and/or frameworks
- PHP (at least 2 years)
- Vagrant, Laravel (optional)
- HTML / CSS
- You are innovative, curious and open to learn new things every day.
- You are a full-stack developer: you know your way in the backend of an application, but also enjoy styling a webpage
- Bad websites, dead links, lagging animations and dubious typography irritate you.
- A rapidly growing company with an accessible organizational structure
- An informal and open culture, with a flexible working hours schedule
- Strong career opportunities and opportunities for development within your job
- Guidance and coaching by experienced engineers and managers
- Direct involvement in the development and growth of Lemon
- A market-based wage, supplemented with interesting benefits
- A lot of new nice Facebook friends and Instagram followers
- Nice extras such as trips to Spain, business ski holidays and the occasional LAN party to show off your gaming skills.
See you soon!