Lemon is a fast-growing IT company that offers different services in software development, UX/UI design, Internet Of Things (IOT) and hosting infrastructure.
We want to continue our growth and conquer the IT world, with sky-high ambitions. The key factor in our success is the Lemon Tribe which is a young, ambitious and multi-disciplinary team of Squeezers.
We are looking for someone who wants to further extend and organize this team with natural born IT talents.
Your main task is shaping our recruitment process: from searching for talent and hiring to on- and offboarding.
- you explore different types of channels, always in search for new talent
- you breathe our Lemon DNA
- you will help build our employer branding strategy. You will actively organize and attend job-fairs and other events in order to promote Lemon and attract candidates
- you will organize the whole selection process: create vacancies, search candidates, do interviews, onboarding, offboarding
Next to that you will be responsible for the general HR tasks and the point of contact for employees:
- you are responsible for payroll
- you serve as a link between management, team leads and employees on HR level
- you are the contact person for all HR related questions, you have a close contact with our HR service provider (SD Worx)
- you will identify and implement new HR projects, you think in the interest of the company and our long term strategy and vision
We are looking for young and dynamic candidates with a first experience in HR and willing to learn and grow. Someone who is not afraid to work in a challenging environment and wants to bring the company to the next level.
- ideally, you already have several years of experience in IT recruitment
- you know how to source candidates in a creative way
- you write creative vacancies and know how to attract talent to apply at Lemon
- you are result oriented
- you are outgoing and have good communication skills
- you speak fluent Dutch and English
In exchange, Lemon offers you a lot of FUN and CHALLENGE:
- A rapidly growing company with an accessible organizational structure and creative environment
- An informal and open culture, with a flexible working hours schedule
- Strong career opportunities and opportunities for development within your job
- Direct involvement in the development and growth of Lemon
- A market-based wage, supplemented with interesting benefits
- a Flexible Income Plan (FIP) which can be used for extra holidays, bike leasing and other benefits
- A lot of new nice Facebook friends and Instagram followers
- A yearly company trip to Spain or a ski-resort and other company events.
Do you want to be part of our Lemon story? Don’t hesitate to reach out!