LEMON IS LOOKING FOR... A conceptual UX Designer to strengthen our team! More specifically, the first ideation phase with the customer and translating the solutions to first wireframes are your main priorities. Below, we briefly explain why this job is your perfect Lemonmatch.
- You carefully analyze the customer’s request
- You translate abstract ideas into concepts and wireframes, in collaboration with the customer
- You use a design approach that puts the user first
- You pass along your wireframes to the design and development team
- You are responsible for the follow-up of further developments with the development team
- You organize and lead workshops with customers
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a creative sector
- You are a team player, but you can also work proactively and independently
- You are stress resistant
- You translate ideas into first wireframes
- You know all the stages of a digital design process: not only the drawing of wire frames, but also the creation of a tree structure and writing out of user journeys and stories.
- You have strong communication skills
- You are skilled in Sketch, Adobe XD and Adobe Creative Cloud
- You know why the optimization of the User Experience makes the difference when developing high-performance websites
- Knowledge about SEO and hands on knowledge in agile processes are big assets
- A rapidly growing company with an accessible organizational structure
- An informal and open culture, with a flexible working hours schedule
- Strong career opportunities and opportunities for development within your job
- Direct involvement in the development and growth of Lemon
- A market-based wage, supplemented with interesting benefits
- A lot of new nice Facebook friends and Instagram followers
- Nice extras such as trips to Spain, business ski holidays and the occasional LAN party to show off your gaming skills.
See you soon!