For Lemon Companies, a growing creative start-up in Kontich, we are looking for reinforcement. We are currently a team of 20 young knapperds (and one already older), but our creative team can be expanded. View some atmospheric images here.
What are we doing right now (sometimes picking up our noses and looking at fail compilations on youtube)? We contribute to the digital success of our customers, large and small. We develop and maintain sexy websites and e-commerce platforms and ensure that these can be found by the general public, we build dynamic applications - web, mobile and IoT (Internet of Things), and we support and launch creative ideas.
What kind of profile are we looking for specifically?
The job title is rather large, but let us make an effort:
- UX/UI Designer / Product developer / Online marketer / Cross media manager / Copywriter / Atmosphere producer
- Everyone in our company is active in several disciplines and has very varied tasks. You learn a lot and do not do boring band work like dinosaurs from companies.
- We are looking for a profile that knows its way in the field of Interaction Design.
- Basic knowledge that is important:
- Affinity with User Experience and User Interface design (in Adobe XD, Framer, etc).
- Affinity with HTML / CSS to bring your designs to life.
With a view to the varied range of tasks, knowledge of the following matters is included:
- IMPORTANT: Google talent and the drive to learn and try new things on your own, you are released and your own initiatives are encouraged.
- Graphical skills that reach beyond photoshopping in embarrassing images (basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, * insert 3D software of your choice *, etc). > You must be able to apply these skills within a wide range of tasks, ranging from UX / UI to content for social media.
- A good sense of humor (we want likeslikeslikes on our social media channels, with content created by the team you will be part of later on)
- A basic knowledge of SEO or the desire to learn so that our websites will soon be at the very top of Google in your face when you just type "it".
- Optional: A basic knowledge of After Effects and Premiere is always welcome. We make more and more videos (aftermovies, product demos, cases, funny content for social media, ...).
- Optional part 2: Product development skills are very popular with us, as we are currently also developing some Internet of Things projects. So if you can handle CAD software like Solidworks, then you are our hero.
This is a list of wishes, no requirements. Many of these things can be learned quickly while at work. Currently, these tasks are fully completed by a team of only 2 "handsome" heads who want to give you tips.
If your skills thus largely correspond to this list, you can always contact us. So quickly send us your portfolio and CV and tell us why you fit at Lemon.