Lemon is looking for a DevOps/Cloud Engineer to strengthen our team! In concrete terms, it is your responsibility to ensure that our tailor-made products that we build for our customers can be developed as smoothly as possible.
What does your job package consist of?
- Building bridges between the development work and the implementation of our projects
- Identifying bottlenecks and optimizing our way of working
- Carrying responsibility for the CI/CD and, as a specialist, also continuously evaluating the tools we use
- Automate the DevOps processes and solve associated technical problems
- You stay up-to-date about new evolutions in DevOps land and identify interesting technologies and opportunities for Lemon and our customers
What qualities do you have?
- IT related diploma in applied informatics or similar
- First experience within DevOps or Cloud Engineering is an advantage
- Process thinking is your second name and you are always finding new ways to optimize
- Broad knowledge of Cloud environments, such as Google Cloud, AWS and Azure
- Experience with DevOps tools (e.g. Gitlab) and virtualization software (e.g. Docker, VMware)
What do we offer?
- A fantastic workplace in a creative environment
- Autonomy and a lot of responsibility, everyone actively contributes to our success story
- Health & wellbeing is important to us
- Team building: ski trip + summer BBQ and many others!
- Weekly events such as vettige vrijdag or four o'clock beer hour
- A competitive salary package
- A Flexible Income Plan
- At least 40 new followers on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Freedom and many opportunities to try your own thing!
Fill in the following information and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. See you soon!